UPSC Recruitment 2016 -2017 Apply Online 193 Group A, B and C Gazetted Vacancies. Union Public Service Commission has released an latest notification for 193 Group A, B and C Gazetted Vacancies. Those who are curiously seeking for this Union Public Service Commission Group A, B and C Jobs 2016 they can use to chose this chance to apply. Here interesting news for all the applicants UPSC Recruitment 2016 released posts of Group A, B and C. UPSC Recruitment 2016 chosen candidates get good pay scale and other allowance as per govt rules and regulations. UPSC Recruitment 2016 Candidates must have Diploma, UG/B.E and experience based on the post wise or its identical education qualification from an apparent Institute/ University or College with minimum aggregate marks.
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation edges to the SC ST category candidates are applicable as per Union Public Service Commission rules. Online application started and ends on or before 29th of September 2016. Uttar Pradesh SC Recruitment 2016 -2017 Apply Online candidates are elite supported performance in qualifying examination, written test and personal Interview. UPSC Group A, B and C Recruitment 2016 applicants must pay the examination fees as per the norms. To get complete procedure regarding age limit, pay scale and call letter refer organization web site.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 -2017 Apply Online
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Exam, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Exam, Combined Medical Services Exam, Special Class Railway Apprentice.
Name of The Post:
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Aeronautical): 02
- Prosecutor: 04
- Foreman (Chemical): 02
- Foreman (Electrical): 02
- Foreman (Mechanical): 08
- Foreman (Metallurgy): 02
- Medical Officer: 32
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Assamese): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Gujarati): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Konkani): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Malayalam): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Manipuri): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Nepali): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Oriya): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Santhali): 01
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Tamil): 01
- Assistant Professor in Methodology Course in English: 02
- Assistant Professor in Methodology Course in Mathematics: 02
- Assistant Professor in Methodology Course in Social Science: 01
Total Vacancies: 193 vacancies
Pay Scale: Chosen Applicants receive best pay scale according to UPSC norms. Here we provided organization advertisement form all the applicants are requested to refer pay scale because based on the post wise organization mentioned pay scale.
Online Application Commencement from – Updated Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 29th of September 2016
Qualification: Candidates must have Diploma, UG/B.E and experience based on the post wise or its identical education qualification from an apparent Institute/ University or College with minimum aggregate marks.
Age Limit: About age boundaries candidates refer organization advertisement notification to get clarity of age boundaries based on the post wise.
Selection Process: Chosen Process basis on the performance in written examination and personal interview applicants better to refer this blog and download advertisement then get clear information.
Exam/Application Fee:Unreserved Hopefuls need to pay Rs 25 though Online payment mode No fee for reserved category candidates ST/SC/PH/Women
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applied hopefuls are requested to refer organization web site and download previous papers and exam papers to get clear information about post wise model papers.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Job Hunters should first visit the official website @ upsconline.nic.in
- Next go to recruitment tab to register for Uttar Pradesh UPSC vacancie.
- Then Applicants are advised to press on Online application form.
- Fill the Application form with all the mandatory details of the contestants as per the instructions
- Pay the examination fee as mentioned
- Then Hit on Submit the application form on or before closing date