UP Police SI Recruitment 2017: The Uttar Prades Police Department has circled another employment promotion of UP Police SI Recruitment 2017. The application is welcomed for the every single new worker from the fundamental site prpb.gov.in. UP Police Department will acquire new appellants at the state level. This occupations drive is acclimated to assign qualified business seekers for the post of the Sub Inspector. Starting now, the Department will enroll SI and ASI Posts in larger part on the customary obligation. Hopefuls who will apply can present their application frame in the middle of 12 January 2017 to 11 February 2017. UP Police SI Application Form can be downloaded through uppbpb.gov.in. The Application Form must be submitted with all the required records loading with right data as indicated in the authority advt of this UP Police SI Notification 2017. Hopefuls in the wake of filling the application need to similarly pay the application cost. Take a risk by applying for these occupations inside given time constrain.
Application charge of Rs. 400/ – must be paid before the due date. As indicated by the authority UP Police SI ASI Clerk Notification 2017, no application will be acknowledged after the last date. Applicants must send the application charge through Offline by taking E-Challan or can utilize Debit Card and so on utilizing web-based Banking System. Uttar Pradesh Government is totally dynamic by discharging one by one enrollment warnings to supplant every one of the hopefuls with new workers. Applicants applying for UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 need minimal age as 21 to the greatest as 28 Years according to the date 01 July 2016. Chosen contender for Sub Inspector posts can gain Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/ – . Individuals who get selected as Assistant Sub Inspector can procure Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/ – . Competitors who wish to apply for this UP Police 760 Sub Inspector ASI Clerk Jobs need finished Graduation with no under 60% imprints from saw University or Institution.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||UP Police SI Recruitment 2017|
|Category||State govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Sub Inspector and ASI Posts|
|Total Vacancies||760 Vacancies.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Post wise pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Candidates selected for the sub inspector Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800 With Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Applicants selected for the ASI Posts will get a month to month pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Online Application Commencement from – 12th January 2017
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 11th February 2017
UP Police SI Recruitment Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the UP Police notification posts should have completed their Graduation or any Higher Education from any Certified Institute from any Certified institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for the UP Police SI Notification posts is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 28 years.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the UP Police selection board.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Exam
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Exam/Application Fee: An Application fee of Rs.400/- should be paid by the Applicants to Apply for the UP Police SI Notification posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Candidates are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for Exam reference.