UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016- 17: Here is the exceptionally unique upgrade for the employment seekers searching for Latest UP Govt Jobs 2016. Uttar Pradesh government needs to discharged occupation notice for 853 Junior and Assistant Engineer Posts. As indicated by UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment 2016- 17, Graduation/Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any perceived foundation/board with least pass rate of imprints is the craved instructive capability.
Selection for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016- 17 will experience the choice rounds of Written Examination took after by Interview. UP Jal Nigam AE JE Application Form 2016 accommodation prepare and coordinate get to connect has given in this blog entry. Allude the same to get all the more clear data about UP Jal Nigam 853 AE JE Recruitment Notification 2016.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016- 17 Latest UPJNM Jobs
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam board.|
|Category||state govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||853 Posts|
|Application Process||Online Procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this UP Jal Nigam Notification posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.
Online Application Commencement from – Updated soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20-11-2016
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this UP Jal Nigam Recruitment posts should have completed their Graduation / Bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of marks from any Certified Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this UP Jal Nigam Notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 40 years.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the UP Jal Nigam Selection board.
- Online Examination
- Personal interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website for the details regarding Application fee that is required to pay for the Examination.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants can download the Previous and sample Question papers from the Official web and also they can view the Previous and sample papers from the same site.
How to Apply UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates Applying for this UP Jal Nigam Notification posts should first visit the Official web i.e www.upjn.org
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with some blank spaces which have to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidates as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for future use.