Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016: Here is an extremely intriguing news for the applicants who are searching for the most recent UBI Bank Jobs 2016. Union Bank of India has issued notification for 208 Specialist Officer (SO) opening for the void areas. Online application is accessible for the Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs 2016. For applying this Union Bank of India Notification 2016 occupation seekers ought to need to passed Graduation/Post Graduation in applicable order with least total imprints from perceived college or Institute. Hopefuls ought to need to fulfill age bunch according to Union Bank of India standards. Age unwinding additionally accessible for the competitors having a place with saved classification according to govt standards and controls. On the off chance that the applicants are qualified proceed with authority site apply online at the very latest 10 June 2016 .Selected hopefuls will take great pay bond according to authoritative standards.
Union Bank of India SO Jobs 2016 competitors need to pay application expense of Rs.600/ – for General/OBC class hopefuls and Rs.100/ – for SC/ST classification applicants. Online application begins from 25 may 2016 and it will closes on tenth June 2016. Union Bank of India SO choice procedure will be done in light of Written test,Group Discussion and Interview sorted out by Selection leading body of UBI. For more data about this Union Bank of India SO Advertisement 2016 competitors may check official site or our web blog
About Organization: Union Bank of India was enlisted on 11 November 1919 as a constrained organization in Mumbai and was introduced by Mahatma Gandhi. At the season of India’s Independence in 1947, Union Bank just had four branches – three in Mumbai and one in Saurashtra, all packed in key exchange focuses. After Independence Union Bank quickened its development and when the administration nationalized it in 1969, it had developed to 240 branches in 28 states
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Latest UBI Jobs
Name of The Post:
- Credit Officer – 150 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 20 Posts
- Statistician – 02 Posts
- Information Security Officer – 02 Posts
- Manager (Risk) – 10 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Risk) – 08 Posts
- Security Officer – 16 Posts
Total Vacancies: 208 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Candidates who were selected in the Union Bank of India Recruitment Process will receive a monthly salary depending upon the post that the candidate is selected.
Qualification: Union Bank of India Notification 2016 looking Candidates who are finished Graduation/Post Graduation in pertinent order with least total imprints from perceived college or Institute. For post shrewd instructive points of interest better to allude official notification
Age Limit: Applicants ought to need to fulfill age bunch according to Union Bank of India standards. Age unwinding additionally accessible for the competitors having a place with held class according to govt guidelines and directions
Selection Process: Union Bank of India SO selection process will be done based on the following aspects organized by Selection board of UBI that are mentioned below .
- Written Test
- Group Test
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee is mentioned below.
- Rs.600/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST category candidates
Union bank of India Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
Union Bank of India Exam Pattern:
|1.||Specific Stream Questions (Credit Officer)||30||30||60 Minutes|
- For wrong answers marks will be discarded.
- After completion of the written test, there will be the personal interview.
- After the written examination there will be the personal interview.
- After the completion of personal interview candidates will be alloted for the specific post.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 jobs:
- Applicants first visit official web site @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Open Career section and select Specialist Officer Advt. and read it clearly
- Then click on Online application form
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the candidate as per the instructions
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Pay the Application fee category wise
- Complete the Remaining details and click on Submit
- Download the application form and print the filled application for future use
Online Application Commencement from – 25/05/2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -25/05/2016