Telangana/ TS Epass Scholarships Fresh & Renewal 2017-18 : Telangana government was announced amazing opportunity for every telangana students for betterment of the education to backward and scheduled sections of the society – which means they introduced Fee Reimbursement/ Scholarship for all the students who has successfully completed Matriculation/ SSC Examination for those who wish/ interested to pursue postmatric studies such as Intermediate. Polytechnic, Diploma, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduate, Ph.D and Professional courses. Candidates with an annual income 2 lakh’s are eligible for this Telangana Reimbursement Scheme 2017-18. The TS government invites application from all matriculation passed or equivalent candidates for TS ePASS Scholarship 2017 @ telanganaepaas.cgg.gov.in. Telangana ePASS fresh as well as renewal registration for post matric scholarships of academic year 2017-18 are will open very soon. Every candidate must need a bank account in any of nationalized scheduled banks to get reimbursement/ scholarship. In this article we also updated information regarding to Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh/ Renewal Applications, Telangana Epass Scholarship Status, TS Epass Scholarships Apply Online, Last Date, etc.
TS ePass Postmatric Scholarship For Fresh / Renewal Application Procedure 2017 – 17, candidates those who are eligible and interested to join in pre/ post metric course offering colleges may put in an application for reimbursement scheme. Students who already registered for TS Epass Scheme must renewal their application that was submitted earlier. Both Fresh and Renewal applications for Post Metric & Pre Metric Scholarships for the academic year 2017-18 are opened now. Applicants who are eligible under Telangana reimbursement scheme for the academic year 2017-18 are requested to apply from active epass links @ telanganaepass.gov.cgg.in. For the convenience of students from all over state follow our website.
Telangana ePass Post/Pre Metric Scholarship
Students who are willing to apply Telangana E-pass Fresh Scholarship, must aware about required documents which are to be upload at the time of TS EPass Application fresh application submission.. applicants submit pplications & renewals before 31st December 2016
Documents Required for Telangana ePass Post-Matric Fresh Applications:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Bank Pass Book First Page Xerox ( which should consist Student Name, Bank Account Number & Branch)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificates of seven consecutive years of Study.
- Common Entrance Test –CET (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET) Allotment Order
- SSC Certificate
- Caste & Income from Mee Seva (Before six months from the date of application)
- Mobile Number for One Time Password through SMS.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana/ TS ePass Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship 2017-18
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories with parental income less than Two Lakhs
- BC/ EBC/ Disabled Welfare applicants whose parental salary less than or One lakh.
- Students attendance must be no less than 75% at the end of every quarter.
Telangana ePass Fresh Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship Application Procedure 2017-18
In here we update step by step procedure to apply TS Fresh Scholarship Application is provided below…
- Candidates at first got to epass official site @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select appropriate link based on your requirement i.e Fresh or Renewal
- Now select the SSC Pass Type (Regular/ Supple/ CBSE etc.)
- Then provide SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Passed Year and Date of Birth.
- Finally verify details and click on submit button.
- You will able access the application form.
- Now you have to proivde details like CET Number, Aadhaar Card/ UID No, Address, Father Name, Mobile Number, etc.
- Upload your Allotment Order, Income/ Caste Certificate, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Once again check all details and uploaded certificates before submission.
- Take print of submitted application form / acknowledgement for future usage.
Telangana ePass Renewal Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship Application Procedure 2017-18Candidates the renewal procedure for TS ePass Application 2017-18 is very simple when compare to submission of fresh application. Students need to confirm their details that are provide earlier for fresh epass application and submit all the documents at your college
- Enter your Previous Year ePass Application Number, SSC Pass Type/ Hall Ticket Number/ Pass year.
- Students has to submit scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks Memo & Income Certificate (Original).
- Check all details and ensure twice before submitting application form.
- Take the printout of acknowledge for future reference –which has to be submit in the college / institution
Telangana ePass Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship Application Status 2017-18
Candidates can track down their Scholarship as well as the Fee Reimbursement status through this TS Epass Application Status 2017-18. Follow the below mentioned steps to know your Telangana Fresh or Renewal Epass Scholarship Status
- At first visit Telangana epass official website @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Find and open “Know your Application Status” link.
- Enter details like Application No, Academic Year, SSC Hall Ticket No/ Pass Type/ Year of Pass and Date of Birth.
- Now verify details and click on the get status button.
- Candidates application, scholarship and reimbursement status displayed on screen.