Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-2017: Syndicate Bank Notification 2016-2017 for 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I for Admission to the 1 year full-time post Graduate certificate course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be led at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd (NEIPL). Syndicate Bank has been discharged a Notice for 400 employments or Vacancies. Intrigued and qualified competitors can before the last date for Applying. Kindly read the underneath gave data, for example, instructive capability, application charges, choice system and so forth deliberately before applying for this Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-2017
Candidates selected for this Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 Posts will get a month to month pay scale as per govt norms. Minimum and maximum age limits for this Notification posts are 20 years and 30 years respectively. General category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.500/- and SC/ST category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.50/- For more details regarding Syndicate bank notification 2016-17 Posts like the syllabus and how to Apply, go to this page of information.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Syndicate Bank.|
|Name of The Post||Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||400 Vacancies.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
|Location||All across India|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this Syndicate Bank notification posts will get a month to month pay as per govt norms.
Online Application Commencement from – Available now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Released soon
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Syndicate bank notification posts should have completed their Graduate in relevant discipline with minimum 60% of aggregate from any Certified institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the candidates Applying for this Syndicate bank Notification posts is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 30 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Syndicate bank selection board.
- Online Test
- Group discussion.
- Personal interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC category candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.50/-
- Application fee should be paid through only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking only.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.syndicatebank.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Then pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- After that click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Then download and take a print out of the Application form for Exam reference.