Are you looking for Latest SCC Recruitment Notification ? We are here to help you with every update of Latest SSC Jobs 2017-17. Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts in the various Ministries & Departments of India and in Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission recruitment is generally for Group “C” and Group “D” jobs in different public sectors. A massive number of SSC Govt Jobs 2017 displays better opportunity for employment to job seekers in India. With extending number of jobs, number of youngsters applying Latest SSC Jobs are increasing day to day. Candidates those who seeking Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017-17, there are various recruitment/ examination notifications through Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1, Tier 2, Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) for posts like Stenographer, LDC, CHSL, Engineer, Junior Translator, UDC, JE, and MTS.
Applicants who are get prepared for SSC Competitive Exams, must keep trust on then for getting selected in SSC Jobs all over the India. In here all Staff Selection Commission notifications will updated & provide every detail, and educated all job hunters so stay stunned with us (www.ilatestgovtjobs.com). SSC organization announce recruitment notifications for various posts according to education qualification across India. Staff Selection Commission official website contains every current and upcoming exam notifications consistently. Every year SSC organize recruitment examinations such as CGL and CHSL for various huge number of Assistants, Sub Inspectors, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Statistical Investigators, Auditors, Junior Assistants/ Accountants, Tax Accountants, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Trained Graduated Teachers, Forest Range Officers, LDC, Postal Assistants, Technical Assistants, Stenographers, Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Engineers, SI/ASI Jobs, SSB, BSF in the various departments of India.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Upcoming SSC Jobs
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket, exam date for 8300 Posts
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online SSC CPO Online Form SI ASI Jobs Notification @ssconline.nic.in
- JSSC TGT Teacher Admit Card 2017 Download Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Exam Call Letter/Hal Ticket for 17572 Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2017-8300 Apply Online SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical Jobs
- SSC CHSL Notification 2017 – 5134 LDC, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Jobs Online Application Form & Exam Dates
- SSC CGL Tier I Results 2016 Check Online SSC CGL Result, Expected Cut Off Marks, Merit List: Released Tomorrow
- CBSE 10th Results 2017 @ cbseresults.nic.in Name Wise with Marks
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 Download SSC CHSL Call Letter for 9th April Exam
- CBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2017 Download CBSE Exam Schedule/Calendar PDF
- SSC JE Recruitment 2016–2017 Junior Engineer Exam Notification Group ‘B’ Vacancies Application ssc.nic.in
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Apply Online 1161 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 Jobs
- SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Latest SSC UDC Clerk Vacancies
- SSC Western Region Syllabus Pattern 2016 Download Group B C Exam Previous Model Sample Question Papers PDF
- SSCCR Recruitment 2016 -17 Online application form for 183 Staff Selection Commission Group B & C Vacancies
- SSCWR Recruitment 2016 -17 Apply 243 Scientific Asst, Stockman, Laboratory Asst, Technical Assistant Posts
- SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 51 Karnataka SSC Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted & Group ‘C’ Non-Technical Posts
- SSC NWR Recruitment 2016 Apply 171 Group B Gazetted Group C Jobs
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2016 -17 Apply online 269 Assistant/ Field Attendant Posts
- Agra Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply Online 1962 Safai Karmi (Sweeper) UP Municipal Corporation Jobs Posts
- Aligarh Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply Online 654 Safai Karmi (Sweeper) UP Municipal Corporation Jobs Posts
- SSCER Admit Card 2016 Download CGL Exam-2016 Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Exam Date
- SSC Junior Engineer Results 2016 Check Online SSC JE Result, Merit List, Expected Cut Off MarksSC JE Result, Merit List, Expected Cut Off Marks
- BSSC Trade Instructor Admit Card 2016 -17 Download Bihar SSC Exam hall Ticket @www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- RPCB Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17 Apply 35 Engineer Scientific Officer Rajasthan Polutuion Control Baord Jobs
- SSC JE Paper II Admit Card 2016 Download Exam Date Junior Engineer Civil Electrical Mechanical Hall Ticket @ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL Tier I Admit card 2016 Download Combined Graduate Level Exam Hall Ticket ssc.nic.in
- SSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for Hindi Translator, Group B Posts
Staff Selection Commission has announced Upcoming SSC Notifications 2017-17 & Latest SSC Exam Calendar 2017 on its official website. SSC has the rights to alter the SSC Exam Calendar 2017. Candidates may download SSC Exam Schedule 2017 in PDF format details from the given below link.
|S No||Name of Examination||Date of Advt.||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|1||Special Recruitment Drive for MTS Examination 2015||24.10.2015||23.11.2015||10.01.2017|
|2||SSC CPO Recruitment 2017||09.01.2017||05.02.2017||20.03.2017(Paper-I) 05.06.2017 (Paper-II)|
|3||Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2017 (Tier-I)||13.02.2017||14.03.2017||08.05.2017 22.05.2017|
|4||Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Examination – 2017||02.04.2017||30.04.2017||19.06.2017|
|5||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2017||07.05.2017||03.06.2017||31.07.2017|
|6||Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination- 2017||13.08.2017(Saturday) 14.08.2017 (Sunday)|
|7||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination 2017||02.07.2017||01.08.2017||25.09.2017 09.10.2017 16.10.2017|
|8||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination – 2017||20.08.2017||16.09.2017||11.12.2017|
|9||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2017||08.10.2017||07.11.2017||08.01.2017 22.01.2017|
|10||Recruitment for staffs in Cabinet Secretariat||To be Notified later|
|11||Recruitment for Constables (Exe.) in Delhi Police||To be Notified later|
SSC Departmental Examination Notifications
|S No||Name of Examination||Date of Advt.||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|1||Clerks’ Grade (for Multi Tasking Staff only) Exam.,||16.01.2017||12.02.2017||27.03.2017 2017|
|2||Grade ‘C’ Steno. Ltd. Dept. Comp. Exam., 2017||09.04.2017||06.05.2017||03.07.2017|
|3||Upper Div. Clerk Ltd. Dept. Comp.||03.09.2017||30.09.2017||27.11.2017|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Regions & Sub- Regions :
Staff Selection Commission headquarters situated at New Delhi. At present it has seven Regions such as SSC Northern Region, SSC Central Region, SSC Northern Eastern Region, SSC Western Region, SSC Southern Region, SSC Karnataka Kerala Region, SSC Northern Western Region and with two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
SSC Notification/ Eligibility Criteria/ Online Application Latest Jobs
Job hunters has to fulfill minimum education qualification for SSC Recruitment 2017 as per the Govt rule/ norms.. which is given below detail
SSC Education Qualification & Age Limit
Education Qualification: Applicants has to possess Matriculation/ 12th Class/ Diploma/ ITI for entry-level vacant posts, and Degree/ Graduate/ Engineering for further rank to apply Latest SSC Jobs 2017
Age Limit: Candidates age has to be in between minimum 18 and maximum 40 years which depends on the nature of SSC Recruitment Notification, and relaxation of age for reserved applicants will be applicable as per the Govt rule.
SSC Govt Jobs Selection Procedure/ Process: Staff Selection Commission will based on candidates performance for selection process through Tier I (Prelim’s), Tier II (Mains) and Tier III (Interview)…
Tire I : In this level numerous of candidates will sorted out i.e, Preliminary Examination. It will be composed for bigger number of candidates.
Tier II : Candidates those who qualified Tier I, will pushed to Mains Examination also know as Tier II -which is an Objective type.
Tier III : This is finally level, called for personnel interview/ Test i.e.., Skill Test/ CPT Test/ Documentation and some other tests will be held out according to requirement of posts.
Latest SSC Govt Jobs Online/ Offline Application Process :
Online Mode : In this procedure, candidates need to fill online application with his/ her required details through official website. Upload scanned photo copy & signature and finally present the application form after pressing submit.
Offline Mode : Apart from Online Mode, here aspirants need to download prescribed format application from SSC official website. Send speed post duly filled application along with supportive documents/ testimonials to given postal address.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam Syllabus Pattern 2017-17
Currently SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Syllabus & Pattern details are given below…
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-17
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||3 Hours|
|B||General Knowledge & Awareness||50||50|
SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-17
|Paper I||Quantitative Ability||200||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|Paper III||Statistics (Only for statistical Investigator& Compiler posts||200||200||2 Hours|
Candidates who looking for Latest SSC Jobs, then its best place for you to get Upcoming SSC notifications of various competitive examinations & recruitment. In here we also include whole SSC Exam Syllabus Pattern 2017-17 or else download through official portal @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Regional Websites :
|SSC Northern Region||SSC Central Region||SSC Eastern Region|
|SSC Northern Eastern Region||SSC Western Region||SSC Southern Region|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region||SSC Northern Western Region||–|
Conclusion: In this article we provide Latest SSC Notifications/ Upcoming SSC Govt Jobs/ SSC Exam Calendar, and we hope all the information related to SSC Recruitment Notifications/Admit Cards/ Results 2017-17 will useful to job hunters. We believe that this information will be good start for their career in government sector. For daily updates information kindly follows us.