SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has finished the online application process and now will discharge the MTS Admit Card 2017 for the SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff composed exam which will be hung on April 15, 30 and May 05, 2017. Office to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 will be made accessible on the official site www.sss.nic.in. All Candidates who will show up for the SSC MTS Paper-1 composed exam and are presently looking for the online MTS Admit Card, they may download the Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket/Call letter 2017 from the official site or through the SSC Admit Card 2017 direct connection given beneath by utilizing their Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Competitors must convey with the concede card at the season of examination.
Staff Selection Commission had discharged notice in the time of December 2016 for the enlistment of 8300 posts of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. The Application structures were welcomed online mode from December 31, 2016 to January 30, 2017. The immense number of competitors are occupied with SSC MTS opportunity so of course an excess of applicants connected for the Multi Tasking Staff post. Choice of the qualified hopefuls will be made on the premise of online examination and meeting. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to held the SSC MTS Examination 2017 in April and May 2017. The exam will be directed at different exam focuses in the nation. SSC will discharge the SSSC MTS Admit Card 2017 at its provincial online interface. The SSC will distribute MTS Exam Hall ticket 2017 in the most recent week of March 2017 or in first week of April 2017 at your district SSC entrance or at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Download
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an association under Government of India to enlist staff for different posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an appended office of the Department of Personnel and Training which comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is proportional to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Name of The Vacancies: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Posts
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Date: Examination for the SSC MTS Notification posts will be conducted on 16th, 30th April and 7th May 2017.
SSC MTS Notification 2017 Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the SSC MTS Selection board.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Pattern: Examination pattern for the SSC MTS Notification posts is mentioned below.
- Examination consists of Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper consists of four Sections which will contain Questions in Hindi and Telugu.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
- Time duration for the Examination is 2 hours 40 minutes.
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card/ Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Then go to the Admit card panel and click on the Download hall ticket link.
- A new tab will be opened with some blank spaces to be filled.
- Fill them with details like date of birth and registration number of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- An admit card will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the Call letter for Exam reference.