Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Southern Railway has issued an enlistment notice for Apprentice Posts 2017, it going to contract workers for Fitter, Turner, Machinist and Welder Posts. Southern Railway welcomes Applications in an endorsed design for the enlistment of 148 posts. Numerous Job seekers were sitting tight for these enlistment notice. Competitors who have qualification as said in the notice can Apply for these posts. Qualified hopefuls can Apply for these Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Posts 148 Apprentice on 25/02/2017. For more subtle elements read underneath.
Eligible Candidates for the Southern Railway Notification 2017 Posts with a monthly pay scale as per organisation norms. Applicants should have completed there 12th standard and ITI in relevant trade with a minimum aggregate of marks from any Recognized University/institute.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. It is the most punctual of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways made in autonomous India. It was made on 14 April 1951 by combining three state railroads, in particular, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway.
Name of The Post: Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancies: 148 Posts
- Signal and telecommunication/Workshop/podanur
- Diesel Loco Shed/Erode under Salem, trivandrum division
- Electric Loco Shed/Erode under Salem
- Carriage and Wagon Dept/Erode under Salem, Palghat, Trivandrum
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for the Commercial Clerk Posts will get a monthly pay scale as per organisation norms.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the Southern Railway Recruitment Posts should have completed there 12th standard and need to possess ITI in relevant trade with a minimum aggregate marks from any Recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Category wise Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Age limit of the UR Category Candidates Applying for this Southern Railway Recruitment posts should not exceed 24 years.
- Age limit of the OBC Category Candidates should not exceed 27 years.
- Age limit of the SC/ST Category Candidates should not exceed 29 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds mentioned below conducted by the Southern Railway Selection Board.
- Academic Merit in Matriculation and ITI
- Physical fitness Test
- Medical Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official website for the details regarding Application fee of the Examination.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017 Candidates can download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then open the Recruitment Portal and go through the Notification file of the Southern Railway vacancies to know the Eligibility Criteria and other requirements.
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the Candidates recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form
- Then send the filled Application form to the Address mentioned below.
Work Shop Personnel Officer
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager
Signal and Telecommunication Work Shop
Southern railway – Podanur
Coimbator -Tamil Nadu – 641023
Online Application Commencement from – 2nd January, 2017
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 25th February 2017