SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17: State Bank of India has as of late distributed a livelihood notice by welcoming online applications from Indian nationals for arrangement in taking after Positions in Specialist Cadre for riches administration in State Bank of India on contract premise. Hopefuls are asked for to apply online through connection given in “vocations with us” segment of Bank’s site www.sbi.co.in for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17. SBI every single most recent point of interest will be transferred on need premise.
Intrigued candidates must finish enlistment inside the date specified in the Official web by topping off the enrollment structure accessible on the said website for SBI 103 Posts SO Recruitment 2016-17. competitors can apply for one and only post under this undertaking. The procedure of enlistment of use is finished just when expense is saved with the bank through online mode at the very latest the last date for charge payment.Before applying for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17, applicants are asked for to guarantee that they satisfy the qualification criteria for the post as on the date of qualification. Shortlisting and meeting will be simply temporary without confirmation of archives. Candidature will be liable to confirmation of subtle elements/archives when the applicant reports for meeting if called.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Category||Central govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Specialized Officer|
|Total Vacancies||103 Posts|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Post wise Vacancies:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager – 34
- Relationship Manager – 55
- Relationship Manager – 1
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales(Corporate &SME) – 1
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales(Retail HNI) – 2
- Compliance Officer – 1
- Investment Concellors – 9
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for this SBI SO Notification posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.23700/- to Rs.51490/-
Online Application Commencement from – 25th November, 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 12th December, 2016
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this SBI Specialist Officer Notification posts should have completed there Graduation in relevant stream and should have done there MBA from any Certified institute. And also for some posts Candidates should have some working Experience.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned in the offiicial notification released by the organisation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the academic qualification, expierence and Interview conducted by the SBI selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Pwd Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for this SBI PO Recruitment Posts.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the official website of the org and also they can view the previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first log on to the Official website of the org i.e www.sbi.co.in
- Then go to the hall ticket panel and click on the Download link.
- A new tab will be opened with some blank spaces to be filled.
- Fill the spaces with details like Registration number and date of birth of the Candidate.
- Click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Call letter from Exam reference.