RSMSSB Recruitment Notification 2016: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selections Board discharged promotion for enlisting Junior Engineer posts, In complete there are 583 opportunities will be filled through this enrollment notice. RSMSSB Junior Engineer Notification 2016 data sees that Candidates must have Degree/Diploma in important order from any perceived Board/University with least pass rate of imprints and Applicants age must achieve in the middle of 18 to 35 years old as on 01/01/2016. Online application should be submitted to apply for this enlistment.
Online application shutting date is 15.07.2016. Application charge for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be Rs. 650/ – for General competitors, Rs. 450/ – For OBC/SBC competitors and For Rs. 350/ – SC/ST classification competitors. Determination rounds are Written test and Interview. The individuals who are successfully finished choice rounds is chosen contenders will get compensation of Rs. 9300 to 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/ – according to RSMSSB rules. Point by point information RSMSSB 583 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 has given in underneath given blog entry and the same additionally saw in authority notice record.
RSMSSB Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply Online
Name of The Post: Junior Engineer(JE)
Total Vacancies: 583 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil-Degree): 231 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil-Diploma): 336 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mech-Degree): 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mech-Diploma): 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Eligible Candidates for RSMSSB Recruitment will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34600/- with additional pay grade of Rs.3600/-. For Post wise monthly Pay scale information Kindly refer the Official website.
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this RSMSSB should have completed there Degree/Diploma with a minimum percentage of marks from any Recognized university.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Recruitment is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation will be Applicable for the reserved Cateogory Candidates as per the govt norms.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there Performance in the following rounds conducted by RSMSSB Recruitment board.
- Writtern Test
- Personal interview
Candidates shortlisted in the first round will be forwarded to final rounds.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.600/-
- OBC/SBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.350/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to download the Examination Syllabus and Patter from the Official website, also they can refer the Previous and Model Question Papers from the same site.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment Notification 2016 Vacancies & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website i.e prsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open the recruitment tab and download JE notification file
- Go through the notification carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible Candidates are suggested to click on the Apply online link
- Then an Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach scanned copies of all relevant documents to the form.
- Submit the Application form by clicking on submit.
- Download and save the Application form for future reference
Online Application Commencement from – 15th June, 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 15th July, 2016