Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 430 Sub Inspector Jobs: Punjab Police Department is all set to declare notification latest employment for the recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies. There will be 430 Sub Inspector vacancies under various categories across the state. Punjab SI Notification 2016 are requested to submit application from all eligible & willing job hunters to appoint in Sub Inspector vacancies. Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute are eligible to apply Punjab Police Male Female SI Jobs 2016. Job hunters age has to be in between 18 years and 28 years and age of relaxation will be applicable as per Govt norms/ rules.
Job applicants will be shortlisted on basis of their score & performance in Physical Trails, Physical Standard Test, Physical Measurement Test, Written Examination and interview for Punjab Female Sub Inspector Jobs 2016. Job seekers belonging to General/ OBC category need to pay Rs.700/- and SC/ ST/ BC candidates has to pay Rs.300/- through online/ offline mode. Aspirants who meets minimum qualification for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2016 may apply through online mode at official website on or before closing date. Last date for submission of Punjab Sub Inspector application form is 21st September 2016. For more details about Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2016 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through official website.
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2016 Latest Sub Inspector Posts
Organization: Punjab Police Department
Name of The Post: Sub Inspector
Total Posts: 430
Pay Scale: Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Online Application Commencement From – 01st September 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form -21st September 2016
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam Date – Update Soon
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must have qualify Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum age — 18 years
- Maximum age — 28 years
Candidates who applied for Punjab Police Sub Inspector jobs 2016 will go through following rounds such as
- Physical Trails
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement
- Written Test
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Physical Screening Test
- 1600 Meters Race to be completed in 6:30 minutes (only one chance).
- Long Jump 3.80 Meters (3 chances).
- High Jump 1.15 Meters (3 chances).
- 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 09 minutes (only one chance).
- 10 Sit ups within 2 minutes
- 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes (only one chance).
- 10 Sit ups within 3 minutes
- 800 Meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes 30 seconds (only one chance).
- Long Jump 3.25 Meters (3 chances).
- High Jump 1 Meters (3 chances).
- 800 Meters run/walk Race to be completed in 8 minutes (only one chance)
- For General/ OBC candidates : Rs.700/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC candidates : Rs.300/-
- For Ex-Servicemen : No Fee
How to apply Punjab Sub Inspector Jobs 2016
- At first visit main website @ punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Find recruitment tab & open online application.
- Enter required details in online application form.
- Attest scanned copy of passphoto & signature.
- Now check the details and press on submit button.
- Download system generated application and save it.