Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 -17 Apply Online 750 Latest Driver Constable Posts. Official employment advertisement for the enrollment of 750 Constable posts has been released by Punjab Police Department. This the very good chance for the candidates searching for Latest Punjab Govt Jobs 2016. As per Punjab Police Constable Advertisement 2016, 12th Class from any recognized university / board with minimum first class percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. Minimum age must be 18 years and Maximum should not exceed 28 years to apply for Punjab Police Driver Jobs 2016, Mode of application is online.
Preliminary Medical test / Drug test / Dope test, Physical Standard Test, physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination are the consecutive selection rounds organized by Punjab Police Department for shortlist the candidates. Application fee is Rs.400 for General / Punjab Police Personnel and wards of Freedom Fighters and Rs.100 for SC/ST/BC applicants and ex-Serviceman are exempted for application fee. Refer this blog post to get complete information regarding Punjab Police 750 Constable Recruitment Notification 2016. Shortlisted candidates for this recruitment will receive monthly salary of Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.3200/-, refer official advertisement to get more detailed information. Application forms are accessible from 29th September 2016 and closing date to Submit Online Application Form is 19th October 2016. Forms received after last date will not entertained.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Punjab Police Constable is the state government owned organization perform its operation as per the instructions. Refer this blog post to get more detailed information regarding Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
Name of The Post:
- Constable Driver
Total Vacancies: 750 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Monthly pay band for the shortlisted candidates for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 will be as per organization norms as follows. Refer official notificaiton to get more detailed info on pay scale and emoluments
- Constable : Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.3200/-
Online Application Commencement from – 15-10-2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form 04-11-2016
Qualification: Applicants must have completed 12th Class from any recognized university / board with minimum first class percentage of marks. With Valid Driving Licence and more info Refer official advertisement to get post wise eligibility information.
Age Limit: Minimum age must be 18 years and Maximum should not exceed 28 years. Reserved categories like SC / ST / BC / Ex-Servicemen / Women and all others will get relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Process: Recruitment board of the Punjab Police will shortlist the suitable candidates by consider their merti and performance in the below specified selection rounds
- Preliminary Medical test / Drug test / Dope test (if required)
- Physical Standard Test
- physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Driving Professiancy Test
Refer this table for more data
|Name of the Event||Max limit For Male candidates||Max limit For Female Candidates||Number of chances|
|800 meters race||4 minutes||No||only one chance|
|400 meters race||No||2 minutes||only one chance|
|Long Jump||9 ft||6 ft||3 chances|
|High jump||3 ft||2 ½ ft||3 chances|
|NOTE: Every one must qualify in all the above 3 events. Dis qualifiers in events of PET will be rejected|
- You need to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.400 for General / Punjab Police Personnel and wards of Freedom Fighters
- Rs.100 for SC/ST/BC applicants and ex-Serviceman are exempted for application fee
Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016 and all other preparation material is accessible now at official page.
How to Apply Punjab Police Constable Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates need to approach official portal of the organization punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Then click in to “Information Technology & Telecommunications” section
- Suitable aspirants pleased to click on “Online registration” link
- Form will be opened in a new window, Fill the application as per guidelines
- Upload photo copies of all relevant certificates
- Pay the application fee depends on your category
- CLick on submit button and finish the process of registration on or before closing date
- Save your registration number for future reference