PPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17: Punjab 263 Soil Conservation Officer Notification, Punjab Public Service Commission have discharged different Notifications on 06th October 2016. Of these Vacancies there are some PPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17 that requirements saying as there are different occupations in these positions. Those Positions are Ayurvedic Medical Officer and Soil Conservation Officer. Competitors frame the individual state and also different states could likewise apply for this PPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2016. Applicants shape Punjab state ought to pay some lesser charge contrasted with that of the competitors frame Other State. In any case, all the occupation seekers applying for PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 ought to have parallel Educational capabilities like Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma in particular divisions.
Punjab PSC will direct Written Examinations and Personal Interview in selecting qualified and qualified possibility to the opportunities in PPSC. Upper Age point of confinement to present the applications shape to PPSC MO Recruitment 2016 is 37 years and Lower age cutoff is 18 years. Punjab PSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17 and all other related occupations particular Notifications are given in the connections at the open commercial segment accessible in authority entry. Present the PPSC Soil Conservation Officer Application Form 2016 preceding 28th october 2016. In the wake of presenting this application shapes the competitors ought to present a printed version of PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Application Form 2016 to address gave. Check the gave points of interest before accommodation of these frame as applications not filled totally will get rejected.
PPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17 Online Application Form
|Name of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Soil Conservation and Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||263 Posts.|
|Application Process||Offline procedure|
Pay Scale: Category wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Candidates selected for the Soil Conservation Posts will get a monthly pay of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Selected Candidates for this Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts will get a monthly pay of Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
Online Application Commencement from – 6th october, 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28th october, 2016
Punjab PSC Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this PPSC Recruitment posts should have completed there M.Sc. (Agriculture),Diploma, Master’s Degree, BAMS, Degree, Graduation Degree from any Certified Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this PPSC Notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 37 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the PPSC Selection board.
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.3000/-
- Physically handicapped Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.1750/-
- SC, ST and BC category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.1125/-
- Ex-Service men Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.500/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official web and also they can view the Previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply Punjab Govt Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.ppsc.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with necessary details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Also send the Application form to the address mentioned below.