KGMU Faculty Recruitment 2016-17 Apply 129 Junior Resident Jobs : King George’s Medical Universitywants to fill up 129 Junior and Senior Resident vacancies across the state. Here we provide latest notification for job hunters who searching for Latest Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016. Applicants are requested to submit application through main website @ kgmu.org. As stated in KGMU Senior & Junior Resident Notification 2016 applicants has to possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduation/ Diploma in relevant discipline approved by MCI registration. Applicants has to attain minimum age limit and upper age limit will applicable as per government norms.
KGMU Faculty Senior Resident Notification 2016-17 Apply
The selection committee of KGMU Junior Resident will conducts walk in interview. Job hunters must get minimum cutoff marks in written examination are only called next selection rounds. To attend this KGMU Junior Resident Exam 2016 candidates has to download their KGMU Exam Admit Card 2016, through official website @ kgmu.org. While KGMU Junior Resident Syllabus 2106 Exam Pattern will also upload after successfully completion, this really helps job hunters to prepare with an accurate data. For more details regarding KGMU Faculty Recruitment 2016 and kindly visit official page.
KGMU Recruitment 2016-17 Apply 129 Faculty, Senior & Junior Resident Jobs Application Form
Organization: King George’s Medical University
Name of The Post: 129
- Senior Resident – 69
- Junior Resident – 60
- For Post 1 : Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- For Post 2: Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Location: Uttar Pradesh
KGMU Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants has to possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduation/ Diploma in relevant discipline approved by MCI registration.
Candidates has to attain minimum age limit as per KGMU Recruitment 2016
The selection of applicants will be based their performance in following round such as.
- Walk in Interview
Those who applying for Senior & Junior Resident
- For Unreserved candidates – Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ OBC candidates – Rs.1000/-
How to apply KGMU Faculty Senior & Junior Resident Jobs 2016-17
- Candidates need to visit official website @ kgmu.org
- Find recruitment tab to download application form.
- Fill application form with your required details.
- Paste latest passphoto & sign below the paper.
- Now send to given address with respective documents.
- Application has to reach office on or before last date.
- Online Application Commencement From – Available Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 21st December 2016
- KGMU Junior Resident Exam Date – Update Soon