JPSC CCS Notification 2016: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has discharged the notice for JPSC CCS Notification 2016 . JPSC has dispatched the Combined Civil Services Exam 2016 enrolment Advertisement at the site of Commission entryway hereunder and Invites the Online Applications from Indian Citizens. The hopefuls for this JPSC CCS Recruitment 2016 from sixth Combined Civil Service Exam may fill their Applications shapes (PWD Candidates of fourth, fifth Combined Civil Service Exam are additionally Eligible to Apply) from seventh October to 28TH October 2016 at the commission Online entry interface here.
Online Applications are welcomed from the Eligible Indian Citizens for Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Exam 2016. The qualified competitors may Apply Online at the under expressed connection upto 28-10-2016. The nitty gritty enrollment notice/Service shrewd Vacancies/Eligibility criteria/Application frame Link/Concerned Dates/Selection handle/Pay scale and so forth are expressed hereunder.
JPSC CCS Notification 2016 Apply online
|Name of Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Category||state govt jobs|
|Name of The Post||Civil Service Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||326 Posts|
|Application Process||Online process|
Pay Scale: Candidates Selected for this JPSC CCS Notification 2016 Posts will get a monthly pay of Ra.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Online Application Commencement from – 7th october, 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28th October, 2016
JPSC CCS Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates can visit the Official web to know the details regarding education Qualification details regarding this JPSC CCS Notification posts.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for Applying for this JPSC CCS Notification 2016 posts is 35 years and for SC/ST Category Candidates maximum age limit is 40 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Preliminary and mains examination and also in the Personal Interview conducted by the JPSC Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.150/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
- Preliminary Examination will consists of two papers.
- Each paper covers 200 marks.
- Question paper will contain multiple Choice Questions .
How to Apply JPSC CCS Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first log on to the Official web i.e www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Also take a print out of the form for Exam reference.