IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection have released the IBPS PO Exam Admit Card 2016 for all the people who applied for the Probationary Officer opening. Job seekers are suggested to go through the official website of Organization to download this IBPS Probationary Officer Exam 2016 Admit Card. Applicants who are captivated and associated for this IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 are in the blink of an eye enthusiastically looking for the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2016. The Notification has released IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2016. With in no time IBPS PO Exam Dates are asserted and the IBPS Admit Card 2016 are released before starting exam. IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims Exam 2016 will be driven in the month of October 2016 and the restrictive dates are 16,22 and 23 Oct 2016.
Contenders should accomplish the official gateway for IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2016 and give each and every requested purpose of interest. The Examination is through Online method and occupation seekers need to go to the examination with IBPS Probationary Officer Hall Ticket 2016 to any detriment. If not had the candidates won’t allowed to examination anteroom. Possibility to download the Admit Card of IBPS Probationary Officer Examination 2016 is given below. For more information related to IBPS PO Prelims Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket visit official site.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2016 Download
Name of The Vacancies: 8852 Posts
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2016 Exam Date: Two Examination will be conducted for this IBPS PO Notification posts for which the dates are mentioned below.
- 16th, 22nd and 23rd October, 2016 are the dates in which Preliminary Examination is conducted.
- Main Exam will be conducted on 20th November, 2016
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Selection Procedure: Candidates Applying for this IBPS PO Notification posts has to face 2 rounds conducted by the IBPS selection board and they are mentioned below.
- Examination (Preliminary & Mains)
- Personal Interview
IBPS PO Prelims 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Only Multiple Choice Questions are asked in the Examination
- Each Question carries 1 mark
- One hour is the total time duration of the Examination which consists of 100 Questions.
How to Download IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card/Exam Hall Ticket 2016
- Applicants should log on to the Official page of IBPS i.e www.ibps.in
- Then click on the Download Admit card link provided below the Notification file
- A new tab will be opened displaying some blank spaces to be filled
- Fill the spaces with all details like Registration number and date of birth of the Candidate.
- Then click on submit to submit the details that are entered
- An Admit card will be generated and will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print of the Hall ticket for Examination use.