GoAir Recruitment 2016: GO Air Recruitment 2016 Online has released authority at www.goteam.in to fill 300 for the post of Captain /Officers. The call is open to all applicants for employment. Go Air is the carrier of the minimum force, which is located in Mumbai, India. It is claimed by Indian Business. It is the fifth largest aircraft in India. Go Air was established in 2005 at the end of Go Air announced latest recruitment for 300 posts Captain/Official web agency registration. Applicants seeking occupation can fill out an online application by clicking on the website of the authority. GO Air has released opening number from time to time which appeared reasonable to register candidates for the various divisions. job applicants can submit their application before the last date.
Go Air welcomes the structure of the application for Captain A320/first officers on A320/Transition captain (no type of Rated – A320) positions. Candidates must take this bright opening is more likely to meet the qualification criteria, which is the body of the notification .Candidates Guide to refer notification before applying for recruitment Go Air 2016.
Goair Recruitment 2016 Latest Openings
Go Airlines (India) Ltd is the aviation foray of the Wadia Group in. It operates its services under the brand GoAir. In November 2005, GoAir began operations as a low cost carrier in order to provide Standardizing flights and airline tickets to train fares across India in a marginal premium. The airline currently operates more than 140 daily flights and approximately 975 weekly flights to 22 destinations.
The route network covers business clusters known GoAir as well as the main indications of rest throughout the Indian subcontinent. GoAir currently serves airports in Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi and Srinagar. With this GoAir flight network provides an intermediate for money for business travelers and leisure travelers, without compromising safety factors or service value.
Name of The Post: Captain A320/first officers on A320/Transition captain (no type of Rated – A320)
- Captain A320-100 Posts
- The first officer on the A320-100 Posts
- Transistion Captain (No type of Rated – A320)-100 Posts
Total Vacancies: 300 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get a monthly pay according to the company norms.
For Captain A320
- Type Rated and Current on A320
- A minimum of 3000 hours total flight time
- A minimum of 1,000 hours after the team of several members of the crew; multi-engine commercial jet / turbo aircraft with more than 5700 kg AUW
- At least 500 hours in the A320
- The applicant must have a valid Indian ATPL, FRTOL, RTR with Unrestricted class one medical certificate.
First officers of A320
- Type Rated and Current on A320
- The applicant must have a minimum of 2000 hours of total flight time, at least 500 hours of staff time for the first multi-engine commercial jet / turbo with over 5700 kg AUW aircraft.
- A minimum of 100 hours on the A320
- India must have a valid CPL / ATPL, FRTOL, RTR with unlimited class of a medical certificate.
Transisition Captain (no type of evaluation – A320)
- The applicant must have a minimum of 500 hours as pilot in command of a jet aircraft, a total of 3,000 hours of experience in all types of aircraft.
- Experience Turbo Prop (glass cockpit with automatic transmission):
- A minimum of 1000 hours as PIC, total 5,000 hours of experience in all types of aircraft
100 hours on a plane with 20 tons AuW for 1 year
- Experience Turbo Prop (glass cubicle)
- A minimum of 3000 hours as PIC, total 5,000 hours of experience in all types of aircraft
100 hours on a plane with 20 tons AUW for 1 year
Freshers -19 to 24 years
FlyingExperience (less than 4 years)-19 to 28 years
Inflight Manager (IFM) -21 to 28 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview
For category wise Application fee Candidates are requested to visit the official website
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: For Exam Syllabus and Pattern Candidates are requested to visit the official website
How to Apply Go Air Careers 2016
- Candidates must first visit the official site of the Go Air, which is www.goair.in
- On the home page, go to the tab career
- Then click the link to the entry you want to apply
- The next page, click on “You want to apply?”
- Select a category and click the button to apply for this position
- Then enter a valid email ID for registration
- Fill in all the details of the candidates carefully according to the instructions
- Click to Submit Button
- Also have a printed copy of the application form for later use.
Online Application Commencement from – Avaliable Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Soon