Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 It’s a good news for the candidates who are looking for the GOA Govt Jobs 2017 in shipyards. Recently Goa Shipyard released a notification of filling 105 vacancies of different posts like Painter, Assistant and other jobs.So the candidates who are interested can apply for the Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017.The applicants should reach the desired qualities provided by the organisation to be eligible for applying for this Recruitment. The candidates should apply through the online mode only through the official website. The age limit, qualification,s election procedure are mentioned below.
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) is one of India’s best shipyards and designated “mini-Ratna” by the Government of India. . It was established in 1957, originally by the colonial government of the Portuguese in India, as the “Estaleiros Navais de Goa” , to build barges to be used in Goa’s growing mining industry, which took off after the establishment of India’s blockade of Goa in 1955. In the wake of Portugal’s defeat and unconditional surrender to India following the invasion of Goa by the Indian Armed Forces in 1961, it was requisitioned to manufacture warships for the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Latest News
Name of The Post:
- Junior Supervisor(IT)-2 posts
- Assistant Superintend – 4 posts
- Office assistant-01 posts
- Office assistant – 04
- Office assistant(Fixed Term) – 07
- Store Assistant (On fixed term basis) – 02
- Store Assistant- 02
- Yard assistant -1 posts
- Yard Assistant ( Fixed term) – 05
- Cook-1 posts
- Shipwright Fitter-1 posts
- Plumber – 01
- Mason – 1
- Mason (On fixed term) – 01
- Rigger – 01
- Blasting cum spray painter – 08
- Painter-20 posts
- Carpenter-10 posts
- Wiremen-2 posts
- Diploma Trainee-01 posts
- Trainee structural Fitter-06 posts
- Trainee Welder-14 posts
- Trainee Pipe Fitter-3 posts
- Trainee General Fitter-01 posts
- Unskilled-01 posts
- Trainee Machinist-01 posts
Total Vacancies: 105 vacancies
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the candidates who got selected ranges according to post wise based on the rules and regulations of the organisation.
Qualification:The candidates should have been completed their 10th /diploma /ITI/ Bachelors Degree from any recognized university with an aggregate of scent percent marks.
Age Limit:The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 33 years as on the date 31 December 2016.The age relaxation is depended on the rules and regulations of the organisation.The upper age relaxation is mentioned below.
- For OBC candidates- 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates -5 years
- Written test or
- Practical Test or
- Trade Test
The candidates who got qualified in the primary rounds will only be forwarded to the next selective rounds and the candidates will be selected on their performance in the qualitative rounds.
Exam/Application Fee:The category wise Examination fee is mentioned below:
- For General/OBC candidates-Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/Ph candidates – No fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: The Exam syllabus and the pattern is uploaded into the official website in the favor of interested candidates to make their preparation easy.You can also get the latest updates from the official website.
How to Apply GOA Shipyard Jobs 2017-17
- Interested aspirants first login to organization official page career.goashipyard.co.in
- Then search and download Patwari advertisement file
- Read it clearly to know the eligibility and other requirements
- Eligible candidates are suggested to hit on Application link
- Form will be opened in a new window, Download the form
- Paste your recent pass port size photograph
- Enter all required data in the form as per instructions and with out any mistakes
- Attach photo copies of all relevant and supporting documents
- Re check the data before submission to avoid the errors
- Send the duly filled applications to the official address
- Contenders are pleased to submit their application forms on or before closing date with out fail
Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th January 2017