Durg District Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Office District and Sessions Judge, Durg issued work notice to select 76 Assistant, Stenographer and more opportunities through www.ecourts.gov.in/durg 2016-17 formally at Durg, Chhattisgarh. Hopefuls who are looking for government occupations Stenographer, Assistant enrollment in Durg District Court, they can use this vocation warning. Qualified applicants ought to apply endorsed application before last date of Durg District Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notice, Eligibility subtle elements for this Durg District Court Notification 2016 – 2017 like instructive capability, age constrain, application charge, last date, pay scale, syllabus, exam date, determination system, how to apply and more data said underneath.
Age limit of the Candidates Applying for this Durg District Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 should not be below 18 years and should not exceed 35 years. Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate to Apply for this Notification posts and the Procedure for this Durg District Court Notification 2016 posts is offline procedure.
Durg District Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Online Application
|Name of Organization||Office District & Sessions Judge, Durg|
|Name of The Post||Assistant and Stenographer Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||76 Posts.|
|Application Process||Offline Procedure|
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for this Durg District court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Posts will get a month to month pay as per govt rules and regulations.
Online Application Commencement from – Available now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 9th November, 2016
Durg District Court Recruitment Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Durg District Court Notification posts should have done there M.C.A./ M.S.C/ B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science and also they should be a Graduate in any stream with a minimum aggregate of marks from any Recognised Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the candidates Applying for this Durg District Court notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 35 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the following rounds conducted by the Durg District Court Selection board.
- Written Examination
- Skill test
- Certificate Verification.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the Official web for the details regarding Application fee that should be paid to Apply for this Notification.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are suggested to visit the Official web to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the Official web and also they can view the previous and sample question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Durg District Court Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates wanna Apply for this Notification should first visit the Official web i.e www.ecourts.gov.in/durg.
- Then go to the Notification tab and click on the Apply Online link.
- Then a new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details of the Candidates as per the given instructions.
- Then pay the Application fee if necessary as per the Post and also Category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form and take a print out of the form for Examination use.
- Also send the form to the address mentioned below.