CIMFR Vacancy 2016 -17: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has declared vocation notice to delegate the Project Assistant Level I II III positions at government area. CIMFR Dhanbad welcomes 80 positions at all through Jharkhand state. Most recent CIMFR Dhanbad Notification is to fill Project Assistant Level I, Level II and Level III opening. According to CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment 2016 applying hopefuls capability as Post Graduation, Degree, and Diploma in the separate branch of surely understood Institute or Board. Keeping in mind the end goal to go to the CIMFR Vacancy 2016-17, Walkin Interview hopefuls age as most extreme 35 years. CIMFR Dhanbad Project Assistant Notification 2016 Positions all the looking for contenders need to fill the structure by signing into the official site.
At the time Interview aspirants need to carry their PG/Degree/Polytechnic certificates and other mentioned forms. All the focused contenders must use this chance offered by the Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research. Chosen process will be based on the Interview performance skills only managed by the CIMFR Dhanbad Notification 2016. Selected aspirants will get pay remuneration as per the CIMFR Dhanbad norms. Walkin Interview will be held from 2nd to 5th August 2016. Through this CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment posts 2016 organization is going to recruit 80 Project Assistant vacancies at government location. Getting complete details regarding CIMFR Dhanbad Project Assistant Recruitment 2016 appellants need to approach the official site.
CIMFR Vacancy 2016 -17 Application form
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research or CIMFR, already known as Central Mining Research Institute or CMRI, is situated in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It is a constituent lab of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, an independent government body and India’s biggest innovative work (R&D) organisation.The foundation of CIMFR was planned to give R&D inputs to the whole coal-vitality affix from mining to Consumption through mix of the Core Competencies of the two head Coal establishments of the nation.
Name of The Post: Project Assistant level I II III
Total Vacancies: 80 Vacancies
- Level I : 48 Posts
- Level II: 24 Posts
- Level III : 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for the Level I Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.15000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Level II Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.25000/-
- Eligible Candidates for the Level III Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.28000/-
Online Application Commencement from – 22nd July, 2016 (Available now)
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated soon
Date of walk in Interview – 2nd August, 2016 to 5th August, 2016
Qualification: Candidates Applying for the CIMFR Recruitment posts should have completed there Post Graduation, Degree, and Polytechnic in relavant subject from any recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Age limits for the Candidates Applying for this CIMFR Notification posts is mentioned below.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates Applying for the Level I posts is 28 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Candidates Applying for the level II Posts is 30 years.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates Applying for the Level III Posts is 35 years.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Walk in interview conducted by the CIMFR Selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates can know the Details of the Application fee of the Examination from the Official website of the Organization.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply for the CIMFR Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.cimfr.nic.in
- Then go to the recruitment portal and read the Notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria and other required details.
- Suitable Candidates are suggested to download the Application format.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the Candidates recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form
- Then send the filled Application form to the Address mentioned below.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Digwadih Campus, FRI
Dhanbad – 828 108, Jharkhand
Chttp://www.cimfr.nic.in/PF-DC-CSIR-CIMFR.pdfIMFR Online Application Form