CIMAP Recruitment 2016 -17 Apply Online 16 Scientist, Senior Scientist Posts, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants has launched the official employment notification to recruit 16 Scientist, Senior Scientist posts. CIMAP Scientist Notification 2016 indicates that candidates must have finished M. Tech/ME, B.Tech with MBA for Scientist or Ph. D in various specializations from any interested recognized / Council of the institution with a minimum aggregate marks. Competitors age limit should be in between 18 to 37 years as on application final date. Upper age relaxation applicable for reserved category aspirants as per Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants rules and regulations.
The aspirants who are meet the eligible criteria as mentioned need to register this CIMAP Scientist Jobs 2016 through official website on or before 07 November 2016. See this article after a clear method of filing an CIMAP Scientist application form 2016 with a direct link. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants recruitment of pre-selection of eligible candidates based on their performance in the written test and other levels. CIMAP Scientist Exam Syllabus 2016 or other materials, the drug is now available on the organization website. Read this article for more precise details about the CIMAP 16 Posts 2016 income.
CIMAP Recruitment 2016 -17 Online Application Form
|Name of Organization||Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants|
|Name of The Post||Scientist and Senior Scientist|
|Application Process||Online Process|
- For Scientist post : Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- For Sr.Scientist post : Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Online Application Commencement from – 31-10-2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 07-11-2016
CIMAP Senior Scientist Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
As per CIMAP Scientist Notification 2016 indicates that candidates must have finished M. Tech/ME, B.Tech with MBA for Scientist or Ph. D in various specializations from any interested recognized / Council of the institution with a minimum aggregate marks
Competitors age limit should be in between 18 to 37 years as on application final date.
Written Test and Interview.
Refer Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Notification.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
The Exam syllabus and the pattern will be available soon into the organization website in the benefit of interested and suitable aspirants who applies for CIMAP Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply CIMAP Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- On the first login to organization official page www.cimap.res.in
- Go to recent updates section and download Apprentices Advertisement
- Read the notification thoroughly to know the eligibility criteria
- Eligible aspirants are pleased to download required format of application form
- Paste latest pass port size photograph
- Fill the form with all required information according to instructions
- Attach photo copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
- Send the duly filled application to the mentioned address on or before final date