Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016 -17: Legislature of Karnataka, Chikballapur locale welcomes endorsed organize applications to select 68 opportunities of Watchman and Assistant for Karnataka Social Welfare Department. Intrigued qualified hopefuls who are looking for Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016 -17 in Karnataka can apply online from www.chikballapur.nic.in before 19-11-2016.
Education Qualification for the Candidates Applying for this Chikballapur District notification 2016 posts is 10th standard. Minimum and Maximum age limit requirements is 18 years and 35 years respectively. Selected Candidates for this Chikballapur district Recruitment 2016 – 17 Posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 9,600/- to Rs.14,550/-. For more details like Exam pattern and Application fee details, Candidates can go through this page of information.
Chikballapur District Recruitment 2016 -17
|Name of Organization||Chikballapur District board.|
|Category||State govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Watchman and Assistant Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||68 Posts.|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this Chikballapur District notification posts will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 9,600/- to Rs.14,550/-.
Online Application Commencement from – Available now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 19th November, 2016
Chikballapur District Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this Chikballapur District notification posts should have completed there 10th standard with a minimum aggregate from any Certified Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limits for the Applicants are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates for the Chikballapur District Notification posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 35 years.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of there performance in the Written Examination and personal Interview conducted by the Chikballapur District notification posts.
Exam/Application Fee: General category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.200/- and SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates are suggested to visit the official web to download the previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
How to Apply for Chikballapur District Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official web i.e www.chikballapur.nic.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill them with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the form for Exam use.