Assam Assistant Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2016 Download : Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan recently issued an employment notification to recruit eligible candidates in 1618 Assistant Teacher vacancies under different categories. A massive number of job applicants submit application for Assam TET 2016 through online mode at official website. Later Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan decided to conducts written test for offered Assistant Teacher vacancies. Canddiates who wish to attend written exam may download Assam Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016 PDF from below given official links. Job hunters should download RMSA Assam Teacher syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern, which really helps & gives an accurate date to prepare well.
Assam TET Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
Candidates will be shortlisted on basis on their performance in written examination and then followed by personnel interview which organized by Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan. Applicants across Assam state submit application form and now eagerly looking for Assam TET 2016 Exam Syllabus. As stated in Assam TET Exam Pattern it consists two parts i.e Part I & Part II with General Studies, Current Affairs, Pedagogy and General English subjects. Assam Secondary Education will select candidates only who secured minimum cutoff marks for Assistant Teacher vacancies. Job applicants need to prepare well through for Assam Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016, which will available at official website or below given link.
Assam Assistant Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2016 Download Previous Papers PDF @ rmsaassam.in
Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Total Vacancies: 1618
Name of The Vacancies : Assistant Teacher
Name of the Exam: Assam TET 2016
Assam TET Exam Date: Update Soon
Assam Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
Assam TET Exam Patern
|Test Type||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Type||Part – I||General Studies||100||100|
|Part – II||Pedagogy||100||100|
Assam TET Exam Syllabus 2016 & Details in English PDF
The RMSA Assam Teacher exam syllabus consists of following subjects & topics..
General Studies :
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- General Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- the Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Mental Ability ,Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
Current Affairs :
- Matters of State.
- National and International importance.
- Political and Economic developments.
- Technological advancements, etc
General English :
- Tense Forms.
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals.
- Direct and indirect narration.
- Active and passive voice.
- Appropriate prepositions.
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms.
- Pairs of Words.
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal.
- Report Writing.
- Phrases and idioms.
- Sentence structure – word order.
- Paragraph writing.
- Precis writing.
- Miscellaneous Corrections.
- Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy.
- Educational Psychology.
- Psychology of Adolescence.
Assam TET Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
RMSA Assam Teacher Selection Procedure
Applicants will selected based on their score and performance in following rounds for Assam TET 2016
- Written Test
- Personnel Interview
- Assam Assistant Teacher Exam Date & Timings: Update Soon
- Assam TET Admit Card download Starts from: 10-15 days before exam.