APPSC Deputy MRO Notification 2016 -2017 Apply Online 253 AP Depty Tashildar Jobs, This is the very helpful upgrade for the aspirants Latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016 -2017, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has dispatched job notification for the recruitment of 253 AP Deputy Tashildar Posts. Mode of application is online to register for APPSC Tashildar Recruitment 2016-2017 and final date for submit the form is declared as 11th November 2016. Consolidated pay remuneration will be provided for the contenders shortlisted for AP Deputy Tashildar Notification 2016 -2017 posts as per organization norms.
As per APPSC Deputy MRO Advertisement 2016 -2017 indicates Bachelor Degree or its identical qualification from approved university with minimum pass percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. Age group of the aspirants must attain in between 18 to 39 years calculated as on final date of application submission. Eligible appellants for AP Deputy Tahsildar vacancies 2016 -2017 will shortlist the capable aspirants by consideration of the performance in written examination and Personal Interview. To get the clear process for submit APPSC Deputy MRO Online Application Form 2016 and direct access link approach this blog post.
APPSC Deputy MRO Notification 2016 -2017
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Mandal Deputy Tahsildar Revenue Officer (MRO)|
|Application Process||Online Process|
Pay Scale: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to pay good remuneration as Rs.28,940/- to Rs.78,910/- for the post of Deputy Tashildar.
Online Application Commencement from – 11-11-2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10-12-2016
AP Deputy MRO Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: In order to apply for Deputy MRO jobs appellants qualification must be a Bachelor Degree from authorized board or an its identical qualification. Further more information competitors approach www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the registering aspirants should be below age as 18 years and above age as 39 years as per the norms of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Above mentioned levels coordinated by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on schedule dates at various centers.
- UR/General Candidates need pay : Rs.330/- (Rs.250/- Application Fee + Rs. 80/- Processing Fee)
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates need pay : Rs.250/- (Only Application Fee)
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
Paper-I : General Studies (For 150 marks and 150 Minutes)
- Section-1: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh (For 150 marks and 150 Minutes).
- Section-2: General overview of the Indian Constitution. (For 150 marks and 150 Minutes).
- Section-1: Planning in India and Indian Economy (For 150 marks and 150 Minutes).
- Section-2: Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (For 150 marks and 150 Minutes).
How to Apply APPSC Deputy MRO Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the official page of the association www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Next go to recruitment section and open Online Form link.
- Attach appellants latet pass port size photo graph to the form.
- Fill the mentioned application form as per guidelines with academic qualification and eligibility details.
- Attach copies of all required documents in prescribed format.
- Submit your application form on or before final date.
- Save the submitted form for future usage.