AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is welcoming applications for the enrollment of 121 Postman, Mail Guard posts in empty positions. Work seekers the individuals who have a place with Andhra Pradesh with required capabilities may apply for this AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016. According to AP Postal Circle Notification 2016 scholastic capabilities required are 10th/Matriculation from a rumored board or establishment. Applying wannabes must have least age point of confinement of 18 years and a greatest of 27 years for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016. Candidates with indicated qualification criteria can apply through on the web. The online application connection will be initiated on 05 Aug 2016.
As per AP Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2016 choice of contenders will be made through composed Aptitude Test. Chosen Job Seekers will get great pay wing of Rs. 5200 to Rs.20200 in addition to Grade Pay contingent on their chose post. Qualified hopefuls the individuals who plan to apply for AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 need to pay application charge of Rs.400 for General or OBC Category and No fee for SC/ST and Women competitors. Attractive hopefuls need to apply for AP Postal Circle Mail guard Recruitment Posts 2016 through online mode. The last date for sending online applications AP Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2016 is 04 Sep 2016. For more insights about AP Postal Circle notice 2016 visit the official site.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Name of The Post: Postman, Mail Guard
Total Vacancies: 121
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2000/-
Online Application Commencement from – 05 Aug 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 04 Sep 2016
Candidates Applying for this AP Postal Circle Notification posts should have completed there 10th/Matriculation standard with a minimum aggregate of marks from any Recognized Institute/Board.
Age Limit: Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this AP Postal Circle posts is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years. An Age relaxation of 3 years is provided for OBC Candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Category Candidates and 10 years for Physically handicapped Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Aptitude Examination
Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Examination fee of Rs.400/- and No fee for SC / ST and Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates
- General/OBC/SC / ST and Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
Applicants are suggested to download the Examination syllabus and pattern from the Official website of the Organization and also they can refer the Previous and model Question papers from the same site.
How to Apply AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the Official website of the Organization i.e www.appost.in
- Then open the Recruitment portal and click on the Apply Online link.
- An Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Also attach the Candidates recent Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the Application form.